NYC White Collar Crimes Attorney
White collar crimes can vary greatly, but most commonly involve forms of financially motivated nonviolent crimes like fraud, embezzlement, corruption. Those charged for white collar crimes are generally employees at companies with access to assets belonging to others or other business or government professionals. In recent years, new laws and increased penalties have driven increased scrutiny on individuals and businesses, causing a spike in white collar cases. It’s important to have a New York City white collar crime attorney on your side from the very beginning to protect your rights.
New York white collar crime lawyer, Maryam Jahedi, represents clients accused in a variety of white collar crimes including:
- Fraud–Including mortgage and bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud
- Money Laundering–Often charged in conjunction with other white collar crimes because it can be easier to prove
- Embezzlement—theft or misappropriation of funds by a person in a position of trust or responsibility over the funds
- Political and public corruption
- Conspiracy charges
- Tax Evasion
- Falsification of financial documents and records
- Providing misleading statements
In order to avoid the most severe penalties and to have the best chance in fighting the charges against you, you need an experienced, knowledgeable New York City white collar criminal defense attorney on your side. Based in New York City, Maryam Jahedi Law Firm serves the NYC-metro region, including Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan. Maryam Jahedi Law Firm is your premier New York white collar crimes lawyer solution. We provide legal counsel for traditional crimes, white collar crimes and post-conviction representations. Please contact our white collar crime defense lawyer today for your legal consultation.